Mainelypostwhore thread

inski

Friday the boss spotted a motorcycle with side car at the intersection of Spring St. and County Rd. in Westbrook.  Crazy bastid!  Blizzard in affect and some fool is out riding his bike with side car.  What a zipper head.

inski

I don't blame them.  They had to get out and show control or the Sanford druggy gangs would start looting!

skipow

Friday the boss spotted a motorcycle with side car at the intersection of Spring St. and County Rd. in Westbrook.  Crazy bastid!  Blizzard in affect and some fool is out riding his bike with side car.  What a zipper head.
probably that dude from cumberland cycle, he's got a russian(?) made bike that has the rear wheel powered along with the sidecar wheel powered- so two of the three wheels have power, its pretty good in the snow i guess, i've seen some vids.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Weekends over. Everyone back to work
default_additional_yell.gif

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
probably that dude from cumberland cycle, he's got a russian(?) made bike that has the rear wheel powered along with the sidecar wheel powered- so two of the three wheels have power, its pretty good in the snow i guess, i've seen some vids.
It is a Ural.  basically a copy of a WWII BMW with sidecar that can be shifted into 2WD (Sidecar wheel drive).  Pretty cool stuff.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
There are a lot of drivers in Sanford that do not know you are to have your headlights on when it snowing and your wipers are on. It`s the law.
default_additional_mod.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I couldn't believe Friday afternoon driving home how many people didn't have their headlights on in the midst of all the snow.  Ridiculous.  Especially on the highway!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I couldn't believe Friday afternoon driving home how many people didn't have their headlights on in the midst of all the snow.  Ridiculous.  Especially on the highway!

Hey Craig you trying to steal my postwhore ? Check post 2149
default_additional_sillylol.gif

inski

I saw them too.  On rt302.  Also, I see people driving without head lights on at night.

Attn peoples!  Daytime Running Lights do not turn on your tail lights.  Avoid getting rear ended.  Turn on your headlights at night.  Thanks. Mngmnt

Latest posts

Back