MainelySubarus Second Anniversary Meet & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNailman

Warcock
Coming up Sunday April the 18th, is Mainely Subarus' second birthday. As with last year, we will be celebrating in grand fashion.

Starting at 10:30am, we will be having a meet at our home, Evergreen Subaru. Last year they went out of their way to open up the dealership for us, and they have been good enough to invite us back. Last year was a huge success, and we had a great turnout. Lunch will be provided, in the form of a large cookout. At our first anniversary, Nate manned the grill, and burned most of his arm and face hair off. it all worked out in the end though, and good times were had by all. So, plan on complimentary burgers n' dogs, as well as drinks.

There will be a 50/50 raffle, and MainelySubarus shirts and stickers will be available.

If you're lucky, you might get your car washed on site, and with all the expert photographers in the club, you can count on one big photoshoot.

So. pack up the car, bring the family, and join us for a day of fun in celebration of our club's second birthday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04aboutus_fill.jpg

Evergreen Subaru. 744 Center st, Auburn

Sunday, April 18, from 10:30am onwards

Free Food, Raffle, Vendor giveaways.

Nate

Founding Father
Im IN. I just hope I don't get stuck at the BBQ flipping burgers again all day (with tongs).

02 WRX Chris

Gah....on a sunday. I can't make it. I work on sundays! STUPID WORK

02 WRX Chris

Seeing as how i don't work full time I don't get to take days off.....unless i switch with someone. I'm still in school so that means I would have to work the saterday which sucks cause i usually spend that day with the girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back