majik

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
It made me less sore from the Gym. it was a heavy night
default_frown.gif

Tomorrow is going to suck. I hate trying to walk in with extremely sore legs. I look like I need some arm brace crutches

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
It made me less sore from the Gym. it was a heavy night
default_frown.gif

Tomorrow is going to suck. I hate trying to walk in with extremely sore legs. I look like I need some arm brace crutches

Mighty Subie

yeah, hot tubs are nice for that. and they work great when trying to cut weight for wrestling!!! just sweat the lbs right off!

Mighty Subie

yeah, hot tubs are nice for that. and they work great when trying to cut weight for wrestling!!! just sweat the lbs right off!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I am walking around the house rediculously right now. tomorrow is going to be interesting. I look wicked funny hobbling around

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I am walking around the house rediculously right now. tomorrow is going to be interesting. I look wicked funny hobbling around

Mighty Subie

I wish I was able to see, make fun of you, take a video and replay it later to make fun of you later too!!! MWUHAHAHAH <---- evil laughter

Mighty Subie

I wish I was able to see, make fun of you, take a video and replay it later to make fun of you later too!!! MWUHAHAHAH <---- evil laughter

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah. I do it every monday. 520 on the squat rack then 100lb toe squats (squats down to ass->heel all while on toes) works the supporting tissue around the knee(my problem)

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah. I do it every monday. 520 on the squat rack then 100lb toe squats (squats down to ass->heel all while on toes) works the supporting tissue around the knee(my problem)

Mighty Subie

I need to get back into lifting. I used to lift a little when I was in high school because we had the facility there. I'm just not in shape anymore.

Mighty Subie

I need to get back into lifting. I used to lift a little when I was in high school because we had the facility there. I'm just not in shape anymore.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah, I used to do a lot of lifting when I was in HS and racing MT bikes. then more all around lifting when I was playing Lax in HS and College. so I am trying to get my endurance back

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah, I used to do a lot of lifting when I was in HS and racing MT bikes. then more all around lifting when I was playing Lax in HS and College. so I am trying to get my endurance back

Mighty Subie

Yeah I wrestled and played soccer. I was able to keep up working at a hard pace for hours without a break. Now I get tired eating doughnuts at work!

Mighty Subie

Yeah I wrestled and played soccer. I was able to keep up working at a hard pace for hours without a break. Now I get tired eating doughnuts at work!

Back