majik

Mighty Subie

Yeah, I didn't really do the whole v your skis thing too well. So when I started going too fast, and because I decided to start at the top of Eaton Mtn instead of somewhere reasonable, I just sat down. Now if I had been snowboarding that would have been fine. Since I was skiing, I sat on the skis and proceeded to go faster and directly at the trees! lol So I just 'fell' over and tumbled to a stop. That seemed to work pretty well for me so that's how I roll!

litterally!

Mighty Subie

Yeah, I didn't really do the whole v your skis thing too well. So when I started going too fast, and because I decided to start at the top of Eaton Mtn instead of somewhere reasonable, I just sat down. Now if I had been snowboarding that would have been fine. Since I was skiing, I sat on the skis and proceeded to go faster and directly at the trees! lol So I just 'fell' over and tumbled to a stop. That seemed to work pretty well for me so that's how I roll!

litterally!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I just like to go really fast and fly off headwalls and such. with the occasional fast sweeping turns

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I just like to go really fast and fly off headwalls and such. with the occasional fast sweeping turns

Back