Matts 06 wrx

Pottle

Looking great lowered. I like the stained glass yellow high beams. That's what I am planning to do to mine soon. Probably gonna pay overland a visit and let him do them for me. I've done quite a few before but am a little stressed about painting HID headlights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super easy. I did mine. Ever need a hand, let me know. I think I even have the paint for it left over from mine.

Looks so good. Headlights look killer. I love my stained housing. Gives the car a whole other look.

Matt

Got bored so I touched up the Rotas today. They really need to be sandblasted and painted fresh. I can think of a few diff colors already on these and the black enamel paint is a pia to sand off.

bega7u8e.jpg

ysy7usyj.jpg

a4a7y7ur.jpg

The centers are full of crud from the enamel paint and the chips are deep. I'll be looking into blasting.

Matt

And this was a winning day. Blew up a turbo on an Sti. Sold work my tdo4 so it can go to auction. Traded labor for the intercooler and rear diffuser. Big bag o'win

u2ereqev.jpg

Luckily I had some silicone couples sitting around that were the right diameter. The elbow was a little short so I made one from the stuff I had.

Matt

No I've had a vf30 on mine for awhile now. The vf39 that comes stock on that Sti is blown up and junk

padyhu6u.jpg

I sold them my td04 and traded labor for the Sti intercooler and rear diffuser. Hasn't gone on yet and I scored a sweet weighted shift knob.

Matt

Well this happened today. Some miserable low life came to my home and dumped what appears to be aircraft stripper all over my car. Sadly it's eaten through the paint and directly to the metal. Insurance adjuster will be out Monday and I've already had the police come over. It's pretty sad to be honest. Dump all kinds of work and time into making something really nice and some dick comes along and does this.

uzare8en.jpg

8yjemeru.jpg

yza5yraz.jpg

gy8uqava.jpg

vuhevuze.jpg

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
unreal some people are truly classless .. probably just pissy you have nice things and they dont .. i hate leaving my car out of the garage because of things like this ..sorry to see it matt hope you find them and  they get what they have coming to them 

Matt

Insurance guy will call Monday to setup an appt to view the car. Havnt touched it but it's already eaten right to the metal and the glass doesn't look good.

If anyone has an info and wants to let me know in private id appreciate it.

You should really wash it off, police have seen it, you have pictures. I remember reading not to leave it on aluminum for an extended amount of time.

Latest posts

Back