Member Names to Real Names and Faces

K

Kati

Hi, I'm Katrina, formally known as Kati. I just changed this to my government name, because.... well, I just did.

This is me:

0515120902a1-1.jpg

This is IBratmanI :

Now, this is all you need to recognize him, he doesn't go outside the box much:

260046_229126577098903_100000046880289_1030681_342554_n.jpg

And these are our beautiful, almost 3 month old, Subie Girls:

534968_433382410006651_100000046880289_98496082_33658369_n.jpg

K

Kati

okay K3rn, what is on that pizza and where can I get one?! That was my biggest pregnancy craving! I woulda' probably ate the computer if I saw that!

To the one posing with George Clinton, the only picture I have is of me and Abe Carver from Days of Our Lives. I would have LOVED to meet George Clinton!

Urabus is my FAVORITE Mainely member (besides IBratmanI and a handful of others). I love running into him at meets.

K3rn

Hookah Master
okay K3rn, what is on that pizza and where can I get one?! That was my biggest pregnancy craving! I woulda' probably ate the computer if I saw that!
its from a 75inch pizza at a place in Portsmouth NH costs like 35 bucks I got it for free for jump starting 3 of there cars its just roni but its so goood

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
since I seem to spend too much time in my 'real' office, here's a pic of old Nigel in his other office (aka the silly seat)

Rally Defi Ste Agathe in Quebec, 2010....we have just lost first gear on Stage 3 of 17, and are realizing that all the other stage starts are uphill. Uh-oh, this rally could either be really looong (or really short).

Last edited by a moderator:

HR radness

His royal radness
Urabus is my FAVORITE Mainely member (besides IBratmanI and a handful of others). I love running into him at meets.
I see how you are, so fickle
default_additional_neener.gif

I dont have a face, otherwise I'd post it. Honestly I'm not sure if my existence is real at all

All I know for sure is that I am NOT the stig

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I see how you are, so fickle
default_additional_neener.gif

I dont have a face, otherwise I'd post it. Honestly I'm not sure if my existence is real at all

All I know for sure is that I am NOT the stig
Aren't you that guy that roars around the Rockport area in a WRX wagon?! Lol

K

Kati

oh Rad!!! You're right!! I am your number one fan!!!!! It slipped my mind for a brief moment! I am in stalker-mode and have a ton of pictures of your car on my phone, if that makes you feel better! LOL!

Latest posts

Back