Member Names to Real Names and Faces

WashmyScooby

For all your NASCAR fans here I am sitting on Pit Road in front of Dale Jr.'s pit.

DSC_0233.jpg

AND.. thank you to my crappy photographer friend who can't take a picture with his damn Blackberry..

IMG-20100919-00031.jpg

Myself and Richard Petty in the media center at NHIS. He was COOL AS HELL!

-Bill (Washmyscooby)

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
NASCAR? They still do that?

Me in an Open Light Subaru rally car:

292105_772624038397_32603084_35621081_407188977_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WashmyScooby

I hate you bill. Take me with next time.
LOL..I have a friend who is a big wig at ClearChannel communications, so I got VIP status last year at Loudon. Helicopter ride in from Concord Airport, private suite (say it, FREE FOOD, FREE BEER), all access to the infield, pits, media center, garage. I saw SO MUCH COOL STUFF! I even hung out with Rusty Wallace while I was waiting for my helicopter
default_smile.png

Here's a link to the pics I took that day. I wish I had brought my SLR, but my camera phone had to make due. http://s186.photobuc.../NASCAR%202011/

I might be able to score some free tickets to the race this year Matt..probably no helicopter passes (they were like $800/piece), but I can see what I can do!

K

Kati

my latest Facebook picture, which is kind of a big deal, considering I don't usually update them but every 4 years or so! LOL

05261210391.jpg

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Joe and Abby at the Dolphin.jpeg

This is me, Joe, and my girlfriend, Abby. Gotta hang on to the one's that put up with your car obsessions. Say hi if you see me around UMaine!

Latest posts

Back