Miata + race tire = >:(

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
So what happens when you forget you ordered a new pair of race tires, had them shipped to your office.

Trainable

Mmmmm meaty.... >
default_biggrin.png

I was hoping to see one tied to the hood.

Rightseat

yow Pedro
default_biggrin.png
FATness!

u r spending serious coin on tires, those fat Hoosiers ain't cheap!

if u need to sell them skinny leetle Falkens, I know somebody with 14" wheels and an Otter who needs tires.....hint hint.

old Amerricon proverb: "If some is good, more is bettAr"

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yow Pedro
default_biggrin.png
FATness!

u r spending serious coin on tires, those fat Hoosiers ain't cheap!

if u need to sell them skinny leetle Falkens, I know somebody with 14" wheels and an Otter who needs tires.....hint hint.

old Amerricon proverb: "If some is good, more is bettAr"
The zeeners are for the DD wheels that should be finished any day now.

I am a smart shopper... I don't pay full price for anything! all 6 of those race tires cost under $600 including mounting.

Car Whore

Haha...I can relate. ;D

What roll bar do you have? I have a polished Hard Dog Hard Bar but have been looking at the Ace.Mine looks wimpy with just two mounting points.I have a glass rear window,so not many will work though.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
July 8. It is held at the Portland Jetport Annex lot. It is off Congress st, the road directly before the new jetport rd. where the Turnpike on/off ramps are located.

patsti

NitrousFed
damn looks like your giving the hampster that is under the hood some roids to be able to turn those tires.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I have to say.. it looks pretty badass. the only downside is that I will have non matching wheels at the autoX's for the rest of the season.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back