i hear parts breaking from here >
default_smile.png
Don't worry about breaking things. It's not a suby
default_smile.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
no worse its a mazda
default_smile.png

157k and all I have done is put in a roll bar, new radiator (pix to come of the original unit), and changed the fluids.

I take it you have not had any experience with Miate before?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
my money says that that car is a shitload of fun to drive.

>
default_smile.png
>
default_smile.png
>
default_biggrin.png

That would be a good thing to put money on.
default_biggrin.png

I am driving it today with the lightweight wheels and the new Azenis 215's and this really wakes up the car.

I have another goody coming for it later this week. and a light tweak of the timing and I should get a little better throttle response. It is really hard to go back to driving the WRX..

Car Whore

Veddy nice!
default_smile.png

Amazing what a set of wheels/tires will do to that car.My new wheels should be here this week.I only went with 205/50/15 Falken ZE512s because they were $228 shipped from Discount Tire! I hear they are an excellent tire for the money,so we'll see.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Pix!!!

and how much $$??? and do you know the weight???

and do I have any more questions???

Car Whore

I totally lucked into these.These or Panasports are what I really wanted,but at $600-700 for just the wheels,they were out of my price range,so I was looking at Rotas or maybe even the Sportmax 002s.So,I get home around 11pm one night and pop on eBay to search 15" wheels and come across an auction for these Chaparrals that is ending in 12 minutes.It says they are brand new in silver,no reserve,and only one bidder at $330.The seller is R-Speed,a big Miata vendor in Georgia.I figured what the hell,I'll put a bid up of $450, because the shipping is $60,and $500 was the price of the Rotas shipped I was looking at.I wait until about 20 seconds left and put the bid up....I'm the high bidder at $380 now! I refresh the page a couple of times,with both fingers crossed,fully expecting to be sniped......they can't let these go for $380! 3 seconds.....2 seconds.....YOU WON THE AUCTION!! That's $440 shipped,when they are normally $660 shipped.That's not all.....I emailed R-Speed to just tell them how happy I was,and mentioned that gunmetal was the color I really had wanted,but I wasn't complaining because silver was second,and they emailed back and said I could pick any color except for chrome! ;D

I believe they are 14.5 lbs,which isn't bad at all.

Red_Gun_Side.jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
nice! when do they get in?

you should bring them to the B&BS meet Thursday! I may drive the 'otter up.

Car Whore

Didn't get time to fit them yesterday,but they went on today.Wow,I love them! I'll take some pics this weekend,but the ones I posted are pretty close except for a roll bar and r lip! It looks so much meaner now!

Evan

they look good, but you're right, it looks like a muscle car with the rear end all jacked up.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back