default_biggrin.png

Iboc_C64

I can't make it anymore, have to work.
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_additional_old.gif
You will be missed.... probably.
default_wink.png

Uhg. Well hopefully I will be rid of this bug by Wednesday. Its not so bad, started as scratchy throat and chest with cough. Then progressed to sinus pressure and runny nose, sneezing. Still dealing with the runny nose and sinus pressure. No headache but minor body aches. I was good to work this morning but some of the guys I work with felt uncomfortable with a sickish person around so I decided to go home after I was sure there was nothing important to be done. As long as it gets no worse we are still good to go, I just don't wanna shake any hands or any thing. Just thought I would quell any concerns from my snow tires thread where I said I was out sick. I should still be there.
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Stein

Stein
I'm probably coming and hitching a ride for the 5 hours. I have a loaner from Norm's (freaking auto...) and don't want to put too many miles on it.

Impreza05

I hope you had a great ride. I ended up visiting my girls. One wanted to go but the youngest didn't so we went to lunch. I so wanted to play especially when I saw the weather.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Ray

The Northernah'
man that was a GREAT drive, good route choice guys excellent company hope to do this gain soon, and to see the pics everyone took!

Stein

Stein
man that was a GREAT drive, good route choice guys excellent company hope to do this gain soon, and to see the pics everyone took!
good to hear!

too bad I couldn't make it
default_eek.gif
. Did it rain at all towards the end? I got hit by a bit of a drizzle on the way home from Wiscasset.

Latest posts

Back