MS Dyno Day - Who would be interested?

Ryan

So this past Sunday when I was down in Mass. for my road tune with Bren, we talked about a potential future dyno day if there is enough interest. Bren has the capability to reserve/rent out a dyno down in the area for us if we can get 8-10 people from MS that are interested. No pricing or dates have been mentioned yet, but I'm sure it will be much cheaper being a group of us. Before I can get any further information on this from Bren, I need to have at LEAST 8 people that are 100% solid on attending.

Discuss.

Definitely In List

Ryan314

TheNailman

WRXav8r

spinmastert (?)

MikeyMeyagi

Nate

rawfuel3

drvsdwz

02 WRX Chris

Same as everyone else! Possibly on a saterday? I work the Sundays but if the say is right ill be down, also need to know the price! College kids dont got so much money!

Tyler

Later might work better for me hahaha We're going to try to get the motor back together in the morning so I can start working on wiring!

Rallytech14

can this include a tune for the new guy?
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

Update:

So I shot Bren an email. We would be looking at $75 each for 3-4 pulls with air, fuel, and boost readings. He will also data log and give a synopsis for each of us. Now, I know some of you were interested in getting tunes done as well, but this is not going to happen. If we want to set up a potential future "Tune Day", that would be a totally different day and event. For this day, it would just be dynoing with logging and synopsis. I can fully understand why he would want it like this because tuning takes much longer, especially if we have a group of us.

Also, as far as dates go, obviously we would be looking at a weekend day, preferably Sunday. When would you guys want to make this happen? Within the next month? End of summer? Start throwing dates that work out for you guys and we can come up with something. I want to make this easy for everyone, including Bren.

02 WRX Chris

Even though I want a tune I still wanna see what my car has. Id say July sometime, but i need a lot of heads up cause I work sundays!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i can't do the weekends of the 18th or 25th of july, i'll be in california, or 7th and 8th of august

Latest posts

Back