MS July Meet 2012

SoMeWRX

Prime car wash after dinner Matt haha? I will have to see if I can switch evening shifts with someone but if I can I will be there.

Jamey

I was there one time in the Corvette...left the roof at home...came out and a seagull had poo'd on the passenger seat. Wife not impressed
try driving 75mph with t-tops off and getting bird shit right in face .. Searously what are the odds of that .. Damn bird almost made me crash

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'm gonna try to make it. Everyone should be going to the New England Forest Rally on Friday and Saturday also... /threadjack

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Ok I has the stupid. I am supposed to be at NEFR wed night. I'm out.
default_frown.gif

WashmyScooby

Prime car wash after dinner Matt haha? I will have to see if I can switch evening shifts with someone but if I can I will be there.
LOL I hope not
default_smile.png
My friend was test driving a Tundra from there and it looked like Ray Charles waxed it!

I'll be there and I will be eating seafood

Matt

car wash and the recon guys are two different things....there starting to go down hill across the street.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
So, I will DEFINITELY BE THERE! Taking the scenic route (RT 9) most of the way down right after work and will arrive right about at 6, maybe just before. And, as far as I know, my girlfriend will be with me. It will be nice to see you guys again, and meet some new faces as well!!

Latest posts

Back