My 02 WRX

02 WRX Chris

Picked my car up today and LOVE the 6 speed! SOOOO much more fun to drive and im always in the BOOST!!!

02 WRX Chris

Here are some before and after shots from OEM hoods coop, to a JDM look a like hood scoop.

IMG00091-20110505-1223.jpg

IMG00092-20110505-1234.jpg

02 WRX Chris

I need to paint it to match my car. Its a flat black where my car is not. Ill do that over the summer and make it look nice.

02 WRX Chris

Oh its awesome! Way more fun to drive now than it was before! Cant wait till next summer when I get the other block built and get that VF36 turbo on. Car is gonna be mad fast!

02 WRX Chris

So just had Mike replace my clutch. Had it only 9 months and it was big junk. Never again will I buy competition clutch's. Put an ACT clutch in and Mike says shes running fine! Big plans to come still!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
the competition clutch full face disk is junk, ive run their segmented kevlar and 6 puck clutches for years in my hondas with no issues. sucks about their street disk tho....

02 WRX Chris

No no, I don't like flat black as a color. I like the subaru color much betterer!

02 WRX Chris

I already have winters and summers. Nothing special for wheels, both 16" sets. Winters are 7 spoke ASA and my summers are an LGT snowflake rim I think.

02 WRX Chris

Racing my WRX at Beechridge for Day of Destruction.  Got to the finals to lose to Lyman who has a limited race motor and racing suspension under it!

02 WRX Chris

Got the RS spokes and tires mounted today
default_smile.png
 Much better looking

rs6spokesummers2.jpg

rs6spokesummers1.jpg

Latest posts

Back