my 05 legacy

Jamey

I haven't used my high beams since i got hids .. Plus my Hl is painted so high beam is useless , where u get um ? What color ?

cwiggin

I got em on Ebay, I believe its a blue, 6000k. I live out in the sticks, I use my high beams all the time, but then my current low beams suck so... Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I did the lows in mine in 6000k and I love the look of them. 3000k yellow fogs are next if I can figure out why they're not working, the bulbs are new and the fuses are good 
default_additional_iam.gif

cwiggin

I did the lows in mine in 6000k and I love the look of them. 3000k yellow fogs are next if I can figure out why they're not working, the bulbs are new and the fuses are good
default_additional_iam.gif
Mine didnt come with fogs, so I deff wanna.buy some and use yellow bulbs

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I think the pieces you have in place of fog lights right now actually look better than my fogs. I wonder if you could mount some behind those, or closer to the center. When I had my Jetta I had similar pieces and I cut out circles to put my fogs in, it ended up looking pretty good. I don't know, just spit-balling.

cwiggin

I was tjinking of doing something along those lines. The factory Bezels aren't cheap, id rather try and make my own anyways

Legacy06

DRLs will shorten the lifespan of the HID bulbs because DRLs cuts power to the low beam bulbs by like 90% which isn't enough power to properly run the HIDs

Latest posts

Back