My Brat

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
New radiator installed!!!! Let it run for about 30 minutes and all is good!! Also figured out that I had a blown fuse that controls the amp that powers the rear speakers. But one of the truck riders still doesn't work, gotta figure that out!!! Chris???????
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
New radiator installed!!!! Let it run for about 30 minutes and all is good!! Also figured out that I had a blown fuse that controls the amp that powers the rear speakers. But one of the truck riders still doesn't work, gotta figure that out!!! Chris???????
I always like easy fixes
default_tongue.png

I can take a look at it. Probably a little wiring issue. Wiring is fun
default_smile.png
heh heh...

Glad the rad worked out. It's probably a nice happy engine now
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*

That's good stuff man!!!

IBratmanI

So not much new since I've had it back. I've been driving it a lot, except when the roads are wet with calcium chloride
default_additional_rallydrive.gif
. But I did get a set of tires that will go on soon!! A set of 205 75 15 Uniroyal Liberator A/T's They are a good 2 inches bigger than whats on it now, and have a much better tread pattern!! Can't wait, and I'll get some pics

IBratmanI

Well I really can't wait to get those tires on, it's pretty much useless with the summer tread that's on it now. Although, the LSD rear is fun

IBratmanI

Got the new tires one this morning. Sit's about 2" taller now, and has more traction!! Come spring I will be painting the new doors and installing them.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So MS is being retarded and didn't give me a email for this tread updating ... heh. lame.

I'm not sure of any good places, have to go exploring.

IBratmanI

Well, Chris and I did some wheeling today. I know he has pics too, but I figured I'd upload what I have as well. So here they are!!!

037.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

034.jpg

032.jpg

023-1.jpg

K

Kati

you guys are something else!! Great job getting dirty!! Sorry to hear of your car's injury Chris!!

IBratmanI

Gotta love old Subarus though!! Even being broken, it still drove home no problem!! Broke a front axle, just hook it in 4WD and drive!

Latest posts

Back