My car was keyed, any suggestions?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Yea, I'm going to get it looked at around noon. But I'm really starting to think it going to be a claim. I have a $500 deductible so about how much would painting the hood and fender be? I would push doing the whole front end so it doesn't look like crap Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2
Good luck, I really mean this, but don't get too upset if your insurance company doesn't do this for you because they probably won't. They'll probably just blend around the scratch.

If you take it to a really good body shop, though, you'll never know it happened.

theimbalance

I bought my bugeye with a huge scratch down the side that the PO tried to fix and did a terrible job of. Have someone with lots of experience take care of it. It will definitely not be cheap, I would just make the claim. 

Because the bugeye was old and had high miles, I decided to keep it and made up stories every time people would ask about it, it was fun. 

If that happened to my new WRX I would first shed a tear, puncture some drywall, patch said drywall, then make the insurance claim and take it to the best body shop I could find. 

Latest posts

Back