My hand is burning!!!

ruggedman

I cut up a bunch of Jalapenos tonight...and like an idiot left off the gloves. Now my hand is on fire, anyone have a home remedy??

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
ok my super secret remedy is this..

quit being a wuss.

or use some GoJo hand cleaner that cuts oil

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
151 Rum
default_frown.gif

08WRXME

milk might work, but to be safe, don't use the bathroom or the internet for things which aren't subaru related....
default_frown.gif

topdeeni

rub UR burning fingesr in UR eye... shortly thereafter U will stop thinking about that smokin' hand all together.

I can feel UR pain and don't think much will help but time and that coors light choo choo train...... I have had numerous instances of loosing altercations with peppers while cooking with and eating them. somewhere I have a pic of me just about dying on a Jalapeno we bought in Cabo San Lucas Mexico; they are a lot different grown down there!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNailman

Warcock
WIN!!!
default_biggrin.png
:lol:
default_biggrin.png
:lol:
heck this thread is full of win. i would wash have washed your hands with dish soap a couple times real well, then put on some hand lotion. that's what we do at work. we work with this s*** called skydrol. phosphate based hydraulic fluid. it burns everything it touches. eyes, hands, etc. . ... if it gets really bad, we put castor oil on it, and that is like heaven on earth. instant relief.

ruggedman

milk might work, but to be safe, don't use the bathroom or the internet for things which aren't subaru related....
default_confused.gif
Best advice ever! Don't get that hand near the lady either
default_wink.png
default_eek.gif

It's gotten better today, but still notice it a lot. I've washed my hands with gojo like 50 times and put other random stuff on it. Lime juice seemed to help the most of all things!

08WRXME

Best advice ever! Don't get that hand near the lady either
default_confused.gif
default_eek.gif

It's gotten better today, but still notice it a lot. I've washed my hands with gojo like 50 times and put other random stuff on it. Lime juice seemed to help the most of all things!

Oh man, she would get PISSSSSEDD!!! maybe the acidity worked against the oils....

saabaru

Still burning today. What kind of Jalapenos you get?

topdeeni

what U never listened to the Pantera song "Jalapeno's from Hell"?

srry, I'm keeping housebound self amused....

Latest posts

Back