My latest toy... lifted OR lowered with the flick of 10 switches

smelt240

Yeah, I take it thru Lew/Auburn a lot...   it should do a standing 3 wheel very soon, so next time a see the city crew, Ill give them a show.

i-wagon

Guy scraping with loader in front of the sweepers and water truck driver would really like that

smelt240

Got my old school sound quality system done, with the exception of rear speakers.  Nobody has any Soundstream 4" speakers that aren't blown up.  Running deck power to 4 Pioneer coaxials back there for now.  So far:  Alpine motorized head unit, Soundstream SPL 5.25 components (2 sets) in the front doors, 2 JL 10s in a small box (my trunk is limited on space for some reason), PPI 250 watt amp for the subs, Rockford Punch 90 for the front. Amps are just put under the seats, out of sight, but they aren't much to look at.  When the car comes off the road in Oct, its getting a trunk makeover.  8 Odyssey PC1700 batteries, 2 more pumps, 2 more 10" subs, and my custom 20 gallon air tank I built for my train horns.  Its been spending a lot of time cruising in L/A, its amazing how many people like it. I really figured more people would lean the other way...

Latest posts

Back