My new-to-me Toaster

SurlyOBS

Inski now has three green OBS in the driveway again, and I have this sweet Toaster! Thanks Inski
default_unsure.png

TPXr9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SurlyOBS

I tried dan's tutorial on uploading pictures but it's not working anyway...?

My link

They should all be in that link. I just want to make them pop up here. Dang.

GClark

Forester looks great! Are those your pictures of Moab? I miss Utah wicked bad, Moab was one of my favorite places to visit.

SurlyOBS

Yeah, lived near Denver for a while and always went to play in Moab. That place is amazing. I'll go visit again sometime.

wwTpg.jpg

Stein

Stein
I saw this car parked in (I presume) your driveway on the way home from the group drive.

Looks great, even if I only saw it for a second
default_smile.png

SurlyOBS

I saw this car parked in (I presume) your driveway on the way home from the group drive.

Looks great, even if I only saw it for a second
default_tongue.png
Yeah, I heard all the Subies rumbling by as I was stuck at home. I saw lots of you guys go by. Perhaps next year I'll have time to go. That's my driveway until the house sells and we move to Windham (hopefully).

Stein

Stein
Did you hear us in the morning? That would have been the Auburn group. I saw your car on the way home with only 1-2 other cars.

SurlyOBS

Did you hear us in the morning? That would have been the Auburn group. I saw your car on the way home with only 1-2 other cars.
I heard rumbles in the AM and then later in the PM. I looked out the window at one point and saw 3 subies roll by. One was MikeyMiagi's legacy wagon I think.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Good luck with a new engine!! That really sucks. Hope it isn't to expensive to get it home.

SurlyOBS

Thanks, at least it was really fun driving with you. I think I overdid it a bit with the RPM and should have shifted more. It was just so fun driving in the powerband and it sounded great. Getting it home was less expensive then I thought. Thanks to Outbackcasco's dad for letting us borrow a truck and trailer!

I'm searching for a replacement motor right now. The best part is that I got the vehicle title in the mail today from the State of Maine...a little over a month since I bought it and 2 days after I killed it.

Latest posts

Back