My post on SRT-4 forum LOL

topdeeni

delete the ones I posted... they ARE linked back to thier site. They probably now realize how unsecure photo galleries can be, we have the same issue at my gaming site with the lack of security of someone can backwards walk a URL.

__________________________________(EDIT)__________________________

I deleted the pixx from my own post a few seconds ago. well all except the cowboy which is hosted by the the site that has to do with my signature... by a hosting elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

post_old.gif
06-28-2009, 06:33 PM #109 (permalink) Illegal Machine

Junior Moderator

rankyear3.gif

Member Number: 35653

Trader Rating: (19)

icon1.gif

My post on SRT-4 forum LOL - Page 3 - Mainely Subarus

Quote: Originally Posted by topdeeni

damm dude I would want some of that stuff deleted and would make it happen but that is just me....

I did notice that the site is not blocking my new registration so it appears they only banned by email addy.. SILLY site admins... that IS NOT how U get something to go away.

& ironically enuff it appears thier photo galleries are not password protected and there for the taking... this one guy in particular is quite the tool and appears to B a very easy target

Ohs Noes! We are in his post

lg.php

Nate

Founding Father
yah, sort of reminds me of a post on nasioc when someone was trying to sell their car.....

wzrd

That was a waste of bandwidth and time[sorry russian,good luck with your privacy issues]]
default_frown.gif
and to think, i used to post on a dodge charger site:rolleyes:.Guess its better to be quiet and have people think your stupid,then open your mouth and remove all doubt.
default_frown.gif

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
That was a waste of bandwidth and time[sorry russian,good luck with your privacy issues]]
default_eek.gif
and to think, i used to post on a dodge charger site:rolleyes:.Guess its better to be quiet and have people think your stupid,then open your mouth and remove all doubt.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
default_biggrin.png
:lol:
default_biggrin.png
I gota remember that one.

ChadSRT

see what i was saying about the guys one that forums? haha that's one of the reason i joined this one cause im a car guy not a srt4 guy lol....but hey come on guys there were some harsh things said about my neon on this thread i thought we were friends:lol:

GClark

I love the yellow and blue neon, I see it all the time in the durty Lew last time was last night I think. My friend has a regular peon and he thinks yours is the coolest neon evahhhhh:D

Latest posts

Back