My Status Update with pix

therussiann

so for thos of u that know me and for thos that dont

im curently deployed but im doing fine besids the blitiring heat of 90+ at night and 140+ during the day time and the bordem of doing nothing........ ( thank god for the gym lol ) its not to bad pay is good food is good but geting kinda old lol well here is some pics
default_biggrin.png

this is my new haircut
default_tongue.png

IMG_1369aaa.jpg

this is a CLU ( container living unit)

IMG_1380.jpg

this is inside of it

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

this is the base the CLU area u see in the 2nd photo each trailer is cut into 2 and a wall inbetwen the 2 areas its 2 ppl to an area

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

because it is so hot we need to stay hydrated and this is like evry 30ft in evry direction

IMG_1379.jpg

blistiring sun

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_0317-1.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

work area

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

this is what got us there

IMG_0313.jpg

like i sade food is prooty good
default_tongue.png

IMG_1373.jpg

this is my baby
default_smile.png

IMG_1343.jpg

Kristof

Banned
very nice same color as my sti. thanks for what your doing over there i know those units suck to live in but hey guys in wwII didnt have xbox in there down time so they can talk trash to 12 year olds so you always have that going for ya lol

topdeeni

hey man... Thank U for UR devotion to our country and great pixx of the sandbox.

Good gaming buddy of mine is stationed in Okinawa as some type of "mechanic"...he never really talks about what he repairs! I mention him becasue his gaming name is "$kyline"...can U guess what he drives?

topdeeni

kewl.. yeah he said becasue of how there is a turnover in people (orders changing and such) that there is a plethora of stuff available at any time; I guess he got a great dealio on his Nissan and he is a mechaninc so the repair thing was second nature to him.

His only beef about the place is the incessant humidty no matter what the temperature is..

With UR permission I will show him a couple pixx of what U posted and tell him to shuddup..hahaha

Latest posts

Back