My STI and I doing laps at the Ranch

WRXav8r

STIPic1.jpg

STIPic5.jpg

http://www.motorsportranch.com/

WRXav8r

Someone down here decided that everyone has a golf country club so they build a Car country club. 2 tracks a 1.7 mile and a 1.3 mile that can be combined to one big track.

It's fun if you like spending ridiculous amounts of money on tires and brakes...LOL..

Kristof

Banned
you have the same color car as me. ive seen more dark grey than any other color for sti's. i see you have the bbs you have the nav too?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
The factory bilt in Nav looks nice but doesn`t have the ease of use or features of the portables. I use mine as a rolling map in my business
default_smile.png

Kristof

Banned
The factory bilt in Nav looks nice but doesn`t have the ease of use or features of the portables. I use mine as a rolling map in my business
default_idk.gif
well paying 2k for a unti that's uses cd's for its nav is weak not to mention it boost the watts for the whole system by like 15. better off with aftermarket alipine or similar unit much better

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
You had a choice to get an 09 STI with no nav. It was standard equipement on my Spec B so no choice. My last buyers closed on a house in Gray a week ago and there street didn`t even show up on my nav. I agree the factory nav leaves much to be desired.
default_idk.gif

Stein

Stein
You had a choice to get an 09 STI with no nav. It was standard equipement on my Spec B so no choice. My last buyers closed on a house in Gray a week ago and there street didn`t even show up on my nav. I agree the factory nav leaves much to be desired.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
And that's an advantage to the disc-based nav. You can get an updated map set easier than most. It may be expensive, but there are always ways around that...

Latest posts

Back