Nailman's Ride

TheNailman

Warcock
haha its all good. good to know there is another Maine Metal head in the club!
you better believe it brother. . ..

been listening to a lot of shadows fall, and machine head this week. really pleased with my new polks!

TheNailman

Warcock
oh, and big thanks to Josh at ImportImage!

just bought myself a new clutch and flywheel package for retarded cheap. pics to come when they show up.

TheNailman

Warcock
2010-03-06221101.jpg
. yay.

Blue Bugeye

call import image. they will HOOK.YOU.UP.
josh saved me $180 over retail, and free shipping.
definitely thanks for the referal. any money i can save when i order my clutch will be great. haven't made much money with this snowless winter

TheNailman

Warcock
ima happy boy. got my oil report back from Blackstone Labs. looks like the patient is doing well :disco:

( and i dunno why it says 2.5L i clearly labeled the sample 2.0L )

report.jpg

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Looks good man, congrats on the good marks.

I got a blackstone lab free test jar thing sitting on my desk for the next oil change, I'm hoping mine turns out that good.

TheNailman

Warcock
yea i was really happy. they were really quick with their service, and $22 is nothing for what you learn about your engine.

i cross posted the report in the engine mtc forum with a little more info.

TheNailman

Warcock
Well, figure i might as well update.

M+A installed my ACT Light Fly, and Beefier clutch. it really feels great, and holds the power much better than stock. with the reduced mass crank, the car seems to rev much quicker.

it might take a little while to adjust to the new pedal weight. while still civil, it is just a little heavier than stock.

Evergreen Threw in an STI timing belt also, curing my timing issues. the car has never been happier.

inski

that's a nice clutch combo. It doesn't destroy your leg like other clutches do. Mucho grab0.

Latest posts

Back