NASIOC Down?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I only go on there for jump off points in research on a topic. The megathread stickies are pretty good most of the time. I know I've been there too long when I see deep dish rims or vwvortex slam jobs.

TheNailman

Warcock
server_busy_destroy_computer_border.png

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I was on that site the other day and most of the members are a bunch of jerks. I can't speak for all the members, but most of the posts were about how their slammed WRX with this and that is the coolest car on the road and anyone who does anything to their car that is different is wrong and stupid. I hardly ever post over there, but now I think that I'm just going to stay away period.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah I really just cruise the classifieds, and if I need some info, I'll do a search, but most of the people are complete *******s!!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I was on that site the other day and most of the members are a bunch of jerks. I can't speak for all the members, but most of the posts were about how their slammed WRX with this and that is the coolest car on the road and anyone who does anything to their car that is different is wrong and stupid. I hardly ever post over there, but now I think that I'm just going to stay away period.
Didn't wanna say it. But this. Slamming your car and throwing on deep dish rims is retarded; then again, I'm not into show cars, I'm into function over form. If I wanted to build a retarded car for looks I'd have bought a VW.

Shorty said it best. "I'd trade my paint for 15 horse power".

There is some good info on NASIOC, you just have to know who it's coming from. I prefer to get my info elsewhere from people who actually race... not to Hannaford....

*breaths into paper bag*

Latest posts

Back