Nate's 05 RS (05rskid)

05RSKID

She has flat lined and time for the grave yard. Getting about 8300 for it and have a to pay off like 4800. So time for a new car

05RSKID

Getting more like 8800 and owe 4600. I can also buy it back for like 1400 if I want to fix it

Matt

Hrmmm. What to do. Sadly it'll have a salvage title attached to it but you could part it out for some more cash

05RSKID

yea I will have around $4200 left over or if i bought it back i would have about 2600 to fix it but I bent a lot so I dont know if its worth the work.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Ouch, just saw pics. At least you weren't hurt. Def looks totalled, unless you wanna weld new front clip on.

05RSKID

So I think I have a plan in the works. Going to buy back the subi and but a 02 rs with 175k on it for $800 and put my motor and trans in that one and swap some other stuff over the part it out.

05RSKID

was thinking about doing that (favorite body style) but I found the 02 for a good deal and not many GC around that i would buy and dont have time to wait need wheels asap

05RSKID

yea im looking forward to putting the bug eye together. I like to see a car take a new forum

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Lies!!! All lies I say... Well half of it. LIES!!!!!!!!
All of it is true dude. I've shit on plenty of GC chassis in my day with my bugeye.

You can find beat to shit GD's for 1k, but a GC will be 3k BECAUSE GC ITS RARE BLAH BLAH BLAH. Even though the chassis is squishy like a watermelon

Latest posts

Back