Nate's 05 RS (05rskid)

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
default_additional_heartbeat.gif
: It's what makes a GC8, a GC8.

05RSKID

Going to look at the rs tomorrow afternoon. So hopefully I have a new car tomorrow

05RSKID

Yea in happy with the out come even though it needs a sub frame and I'm glad you didn't:)

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Yea in happy with the out come even though it needs a sub frame and I'm glad you didn't:)
I was eyeing it because it has all the spare parts for the rally car + spare body panels etc, but wrong gearbox/axles/diff and older motor.

Front U brace? Rear subframe?

Can you swap from the red car or do you need anotherone? Sadly I'm not much help since I don't have any on hand nor am I going to the junkyard anytime soon becaue racecar + winter.

05RSKID

The front u brace and its bent in the 05. Yea it would be a good parts car for you. I'm going to be pulling the motor and trans to put on the ones from the 05.

05RSKID

IMG_20130121_120209_654.jpgIMG_20130121_120148_809.jpg

Fixed the rear wheel well some

IMG_20130121_100812_747.jpg

IMG_20130121_135209_338.jpg

Also fixed the rust on the roof

K3rn

Hookah Master
so is this one going to be more beast then the last? sry about the 05 but i like the bugeye more

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
+1 on the bugeye, they just look better. Good deal

05RSKID

so is this one going to be more beast then the last? sry about the 05 but i like the bugeye more
Its going to be similar to the last one.  Going to try and make it better but I will be swapping over the lift and tires once I swap the motor and tranny.  Then its time to finish the body work and pain the car.  Hoping to get my money this week so I can start the swap this weekend

05RSKID

Just ordered my clutch and will be ordering the timing belt and head gaskets on monday or tuesday to start swapping this weekend.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I love seein "restos" like this good work with the roof and stuff cant wait to see it finished and lifted!

I prefer the 05 body style over any other imp, but for 660 who cares!

05RSKID

Get the STi headgasket from a dealer.

Part #

11044AA642
whats the benefit over a normal 2.5 gasket.  Stronger? 

I love seein "restos" like this good work with the roof and stuff cant wait to see it finished and lifted!

I prefer the 05 body style over any other imp, but for 660 who cares!
Thanks, Dont do much body work but I will get my far share in with this one. lol  And the Bug eye is growing on me but  once it has a face full of lights I think it will look better

Latest posts

Back