Need stereo mounting brackets for '96 Legacy/Outback

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That grille won't fit an Outback. That's for an L. Only GT's and Outbacks have the same style. Just FYI

injulen

Thanks bratman, I didn't know that. If the headlights fit though why won't the grill?
I looked up some pictures on google and it looks like the outback grill is about an inch taller because the front bumper is shaped different. My legacy grill might fit there but it wouldn't fill the hole properly, there would be a gap underneath it.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yep you found it. It will fit between the headlights, just not on the bumper. I think I have a grille or 2 here that'll fit.

If I do have a good one, I'd sell it for 25 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Visonik

I also have a 96 outback that is mostly complete i'm looking to get rid of, so if there is anything you can't get from injulen of Bratman, I may be able to help. I'll be trying to sell it as a whole but until then, I'll rob some parts.

injulen

I also have a 96 outback that is mostly complete i'm looking to get rid of, so if there is anything you can't get from injulen of Bratman, I may be able to help. I'll be trying to sell it as a whole but until then, I'll rob some parts.
Is that the same one you had listed awhile ago or did you get another?

injulen

Nemo, I pulled the last two parts off tonight and now I'm getting some shipping quotes. I didn't have a box on hand that fit everything properly so I'll have to pick one up somewhere to get the most accurate quote. Do you have a preferred carrier? I can easily use USPS, UPS, or FedEx.

nemo

Nemo, I pulled the last two parts off tonight and now I'm getting some shipping quotes. I didn't have a box on hand that fit everything properly so I'll have to pick one up somewhere to get the most accurate quote. Do you have a preferred carrier? I can easily use USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
I checked all 3 using a guestimate of 20 lbs.  FedEx Home Delivery came in at $28.68 vs. USPS Standard Post $32.75 vs. UPS $57.03.  Based on that, I'd prefer FedEx Ground.  My address is Neil Moncrief, 105 Willard Ct., Leesburg, GA 31763.  How you prefer to be paid?  This is my first time buying something through an online forum as opposed to an e-commerce site.  If you need to email the payment instructions, my address is [email protected].  Thanks.

injulen

I'll send you an email later today about payment. Did you see bratmans post concerning the grill? Good guess on the weight by the way, its 22lbs without packing material.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back