NEFR 2014

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'll be there crewing for Dan, best of luck Last Ditch and Rez Racing! See you there!

JoshP

We're discussing setting up on Concord Pond around 9-10 am Friday at a great spot if anyone is interested.  Bringing the weed wacker to clear a spot.  Should be able to park a couple cars, Ive seen people park there before. 

05RSKID

I strongly recommend people to volunteer if you are going. It helps out the rally a lot and I know they need more this year then last an there was barley enough last year. If I wasn't crewing for rez racing I would be helping them out. I was a spectator Marshall last year and had a blast, got cheaper room rates and still got to see the rally in a few good locations.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I strongly recommend people to volunteer if you are going. It helps out the rally a lot and I know they need more this year then last an there was barley enough last year. If I wasn't crewing for rez racing I would be helping them out. I was a spectator Marshall last year and had a blast, got cheaper room rates and still got to see the rally in a few good locations.
So much this! Can't have a rally without the volunteers! Plus you get to see the real action depending on what you volunteer for. It's the best way to see a rally aside from being in the car.

chpaine

I  may be driving up Friday if anyone wants to create a little Mainely convoy. I'm in the Lewiston / Auburn area. Could meet here or in the Oxford area where most people south would be meeting up with Route 26.

Ryan99OBS

I live right in rumford so I'll be at bunker and concord. See if they can beat my times
default_tongue.png

Rallytech14

I will be on my way up tomorrow! Crewing for Ryan Wilcox (165) and Fabio Costa (420)

hopefully this event runs smoothly, looking forward to a great weekend, have fun and be safe everyone

Latest posts

Back