New decals coming. Designed by YOU!

Nate

Founding Father
I have to be honest. I'm not even digging the use of the state of Maine outline. It makes for a taller decal. Doesn't flow.

Looking for more creativeness. Come on people.

Stein

Stein
Hah, we could do some sort of cursive/script to "flow" better with your illest sticker

default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
Im just looking for a little bit of creativeness with the words and such.. Not just some clipart added to the words Mainely Subarus in a font picked off Microsoft Word. I want it to look like we put some thought into it.

theimbalance

I think where I struggle with this (highly frowned upon in the design community...but don't worry even as a design professional, I'm not judging) crowd sourcing logo design is that you've already established a "brand" with the logo that is on the banner at the top of the site. In order for there to be a brand consistency, having the decals and the site match would be more successful. Are you guys planning on having things (site, logo wear, business cards, etc) match up after a design is chosen? What was the cause for the change?

Nate

Founding Father
I was waiting for you to chime in David. Just looking for a change. Maybe an updated look. I would be more then happy hire your services if you have any ideas. Although I like the simplicity of the logo we use now, I was never in love with it.

Carter

Administrator
I was waiting for you to chime in David. Just looking for a change. Maybe an updated look. I would be more then happy hire your services if you have any ideas. Although I like the simplicity of the logo we use now, I was never in love with it.
You're kidding....

Gate4jg

The logo should be something weird like a moose driving a generic subaru sticking his head out or the mainly subaru pedo-moose. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

come on people lets get a new decal i know there is a bunch of people who are creative and can come up with something original so lets do this
default_biggrin.png

WRwagon

I'm working on one. Nate mentioned it at the top but are we still pretty much thinking all white? Seems like the best option to me.

Nate

Founding Father
White works. But I would like the option of cutting these out of one color full vinyl. We can offer a couple colors.

Stein

Stein
I like the idea of a car with moose antlers. To make it everybody-friendly, we could use the star logo with antlers, but that wouldn't be as cool.

skipow

POOP, i wish i knew how to use photoshop, i'd make a dope decal with a bugeye drifting around a moose.

Spiller1327

I Like the idea of simplicity in 2 or 3 colors. I really like the contrasting colors we use now. I think we should use the outline of maine so people get the idea of the club better. I don't have a photoshop program on this computer or I would design it. White Maine outline with a blue and gold MAINELY SUBARUS .COM. I think that would be super clean

Latest posts

Back