New Features!

Carter

Administrator
Some of you may have noticed small changes in the forum layout, everyone now has a title under thier name. We are now offering a "VIP" status to those who donate. When you make a one time subscription of $10 or $20 your title will change from "Member" to "VIP" and you will also recieve some extra benefits. VIP members have exclusive access to a hidden forum, a larger PM box, and depending on the level you choose, a couple of decals will be added as well. You can find Paid Subscriptions and the added benefits in your User CP under "Paid Subscriptions".

*NEW* When you make that new or used car purchase at Evergreen Subaru, tell them Mainely Subarus sent you. This is a great way to support the site and will result in automatic VIP status.

All proceeds will go to future development for Mainely Subarus merchandise. VIP status is non-refundable.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Cool. Because of this site (and the awesome people I wouldn't have met if it wasn't for the site) I have probably saved over $1000 in car repairs. Since $10 is just 1% of $1000, it is a drop in the hat
default_idk.gif

Unfortunately my credit card doesn't work in paypal (I still need to call about that...) It will take a couple days to go through..

Ok. so I used the "support us" button... not the one in the user CP (aren't I good at following directions?
default_additional_sillylol.gif
)

Will I still get the benefit from donating?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Thanks for sorting me out
default_idk.gif

If there is a way to mess something up, I'll find it
default_additional_sillylol.gif

wzrd

Carter:) I would be more then happy to donate to the MS web site ,and buy into the VIP status BUT,being a little old school [techno challenged] I dont do paypal,wireless money transfers or credit cards:DI also dont go to the monthy meets
default_mad.gif
.If you can figure a way to get paid ,id be happy to pay in cash and join.Maybe you could set it up so we could make a payment and join through evergreen:idk:?Thanks:cool: Paul

Carter

Administrator
You can give money to Joel if you would like. If you subscribe to level 2 VIP status ($20) let me know before hand and I can give Joel the 2 decals that come with it. Blue or Red. Otherwise $10 is the standard level.

wzrd

You can give money to Joel if you would like. If you subscribe to level 2 VIP status ($20) let me know before hand and I can give Joel the 2 decals that come with it. Blue or Red. Otherwise $10 is the standard level.
Wow your quick:DIll be up to EG when my next parts come in 2-3 weeks aprox:idk:.Ill drop off a donation of atleast 20$$ to shorty at my next service apt.Consider it a done deal.Dont worry about the decals;)

Carter

Administrator
Wow your quick:DIll be up to EG when my next parts come in 2-3 weeks aprox:idk:.Ill drop off a donation of atleast 20$$ to shorty at my next service apt.Consider it a done deal.Dont worry about the decals;)
You sure you dont want any decals? They come with the deal...
default_mad.gif

Carter

Administrator
Nop ur to late
default_additional_ponder.gif
lol ima pay on friday id like to put on decal on fri how can i make that happin?
By paying by tomorrow
default_smile.png
that way I can mail your decals out and you will get them by Friday.
default_smile.png

Carter

Administrator
can i pik em up some where or something ? i can swing by EG for the hell of it on sat
I will be up at EG tonight. If you want to leave Joel with some money I can leave him with some decals. I assume you're going to purchase the VIP Level 2 ($20) so please specify what color decals you want. Blue or Red.

Latest posts

Back