New Forester XT project

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Picked up a couple things for this when it comes out of storage.

STi aluminum lateral links. These will match the front control arms I already have to install. And they'll work better with the STi rear sway bar and mounts I have too.

And JDM sides skirts with front spats. I also have the fender pieces to fit them as well. These will be paint matched before installation too

IBratmanI

Got a great deal on Brembos so I grabbed these. They came with the adapter brackets and larger brake shoes for the rear, so that I can run 04 STi rear rotors.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Had lunch with the family and my sister the other day and took a couple pics.
Just realized this was at the legendary 'Big G's', my favorite sandwich is hands down the Peter Cottontail.

Also, that barn is quite the luxury for snow white FXT...looking clean.

IBratmanI

Got a fee things done last weekend. Front Brembos installed, along with STi front aluminum control arms, and Kartboy endlinks. Next weekend will be rear Brembos and STi aluminum lateral links, as well as an STi rear sway bar and mounts, with Kartboy rear endlinks.

i-wagon

It's so purrdy! And I'm envious of your tint. That's one of the last 3 things i really want done. But that's the only one that's paid for

IBratmanI

Needs a good cleaning, but it's looking decent.

But, this happened the other day. I already swapped it out for another and it seems fine so far. Fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back