New girl

lilrallygirl02

The name is Ferrah!

Just wanted to stop in and say Hey!

New to the forums, and to the subie world! I bought a 2002 Aspen white 2.5 Rs and I love her! Can't wait to get started on the mods!
default_additional_rallydrive.gif

I'm not new to modding cars! I have a current long term project.. a very rare 92 Toyota Celica All Trac, which is white as well! She is currently gutted, with some major rust work to be done!

My boyrfriend-N8wrx is also on the forum. I'm sure some of you have heard of him with his swapped JDM STI he currently sold!

Can't wait to get to know everyone and attend some subie meets!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
welcome.

I have a soft spot for the GT4's. I had an ST165 for a while (and still would if it wasn't rusty).

Ray

The Northernah'
welcome! im lookin' for a bugeye myself, and in for pics of the all-trac! love those cars!

Mighty Subie

awesome! Great choice on cars. I almost had the same celica only red back when I was in high school but I couldn't scrap together the 1k he wanted for it. I'm guessing my $500 offer (all I had) didn't pass muster! lol So Welcome to the forum. Sorry that you are dating n8wrx... I feel bad for you.. (kidding!) :)

scubiecraig

Welcome aboard! Where in Southern Maine are you from? I think I've seen you before. Ever drive in the Alfred/Sanford area?

n8wrx

Spec B
it needs a lot of TLC hehe. We will be moving it soon to a nice dry garage to finish the body work up. Going to hopefully make it into a "our" car we can bring to shows and autox events and such together.

Latest posts

Back