New guy from far

Redking

Hey everyone. I just moved here from Denver and it is good to see another good local Subaru Messageboard around!

I got referred here from Rob (Rsalomon13) and it seems like a cool site. And my condolences to Eric Benson's friends and family. I saw it on the news last week and felt bad for the victim and his family, only to find out he was a fellow Suby enthusiast on here.

anyway, I got a WRB WRX wagon with a ton of mods to it and for the next few weeks, still has Colorado plates on it, so if you see me between Auburn and Portland, give me a wave.

Ty Ty

default_rolleyes.gif

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Ahhh that's you? I've been waving. You've deleted the roof rails eh? Looks and sounds sick. I've seen you go by Evergreen a bunch of times. stop in sometime. I'm in my silver bugeye wagon on black 18's.

Redking

Thanks for the welcome.

I actually bought this pretty modded from the original owner (after my '02 got totaled while parked on the street) but here are just a few things done:

Advan 17" wheels

JDM 4pots up front ( Japanese ones not American)

Deadbolt Super 16g turbo

FMI (cant remember what company)

full '05 STI front end

The list goes on and i'll unveil more later. I need to figure out these new to me Maine inspections so i can register it, i might need to pick your brains about how to do that. I already got pulled over for my exhaust here.

Shorty, I live like 5 miles up the road from Evergreen Subaru so you'll see me all the time. already grabbed my 4pot pads from you guys a few weeks ago. what dept. you in? I'll stop by.

newWRX.jpg

james

Nate

Founding Father
Ah ha! Theres the answer to the question to the: "Whose the guy with the modded wagon from Colorado?" Nice looking car, I think I saw it parking in front of Pet Quarters the other day.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
even the Maine inspection stations themselves don't got the whole Maine inspection thing figured out. sounds like you may need to find an "understanding" kind of shop to go thru (or borrow some stock parts for a weekend)

welcome anyway, don't let inspection follies get you down on our great state

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I'm the parts and service manger, but i'm mostly in service. My office is right behind the service desk.

The trick is to bring it in and see if it fails. I've seen your exhaust. I think I have a silencer you can put in. Inspections only cost $12.50, then you'll know what you need to do.

Latest posts

Back