New guy here just moved to Kittery..

hooligansti

Hey people, the name is Leo and just thought I'd say hello as I just registered here today. Drive an Silver 04 WRX Wagon with a full drivetrain swap and some other stuff. Looking forward to meeting some Subie people in the area!

hooligansti

Welcome! Drivetrain swap? Like 6 speed?
Nope. It's got a Ver. 8 EJ207, STI sized clutch and flywheel, Ver. 6 WRX Wagon 5 speed (shorter 2-5th gears and 4:11 final drive) and 4:11 rear diff with a tighter LSD. The 4:11s and shorter ratios are awesome, the car is so much more fun!  I just swapped the drivetrain all in a month or so ago and it's had the EJ207 for over a year now.

Sexy Wagon! Do I hear EL headers!
Thanks! Yes you do. It's factory subaru Twin Scroll goodness!

Ray

The Northernah'
MMMM EJ207
default_additional_rockon.gif

hooligansti

Ok, some pictures of my Wagon. I'm not much of a show type person so it's no show car just my rip wagon.

WRXWagon011.jpg

This is when I first got it back in fall of '08. It spun a rod bearing shortly after this picture...badly. She sat till fall of '09, in time out with a blown engine.

045.jpg

Fast forward to Summer of '10 not much changed on the outside but she's on EJ205 #2 and stage 2!  Rebuilt the engine and tuned it myself with opensource. Then the cogged timing belt idler pulley seized on thanksgiving '10 and lunched the left side of the engine....I decided the car hated me at this point and she sat yet again.

_DSC0728.jpg

Fast forward to spring '12. I decided I needed an Ej207,an 8k rev limit, EL Headers and Twin Scroll. Basically an engine that could handle how I like to drive!  Decided on a Version 8 Swapped it, wired up the AVCS and tuned it myself. Absolutely in love with the EJ207!

_DSC0827.jpg

Mid summer cruising...

2012-09-01_17-58-29_675.jpg

Fitting up the 17X9 D-Forces with 245/40 Advan R-Comps. Funny story...I put these on and we went up to a friends in NH. It was chilly that night and had just rained than stopped. We left I was following my friend in his M-Coupe and he ripped off. I gave chase forgetting I was on cold R-Comps...oops...below happened.

2012-09-02_02-47-31_961.jpg

The rear came out on me exiting a corner at about 75-80. Looped it and caught a metal sign post....cold tires, cold brain...happens to the best of us.

2012-10-09_09-31-01_714.jpg

Found a brand new painted front bumper on craigslist the next day for $150! It's black but whatevah! Found headlights as well for another $50 talk about dumb luck after bad luck...ran no covers for quite a bit.

IMG_20130412_180416_852.jpg

As she sit's right now in winter mode until tomorrow.

IMG_20130418_092005_175.jpg

Last pic for now. Tomorrow she gets bigger brakes all around, sticky pads and the 17x9s back on with 255/40s this year. I can't wait to tear some corners up! I've been running 215/55s this winter and they're tall as hell!

dsmith

this wouldn't happen to be the wagon that sat in the driveway in gorham on rt. 114 by mercy quick care for a while would it?

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I've already spotted you on 95 one time before.  We exchanged waves!  I live in Alfred and commute through Eliot/Kittery daily.  

Latest posts

Back