new,Hello

Legacy02

hello everyone,new to this forum and my subie, but not to cars.LOVE UM .Rally racing is my new love.Maybe I can ask some ?'s in the future without getting picked on to awful much.

TheNailman

Warcock
hello!

you will find most of us here are pretty helpfull. although most of us cannot spell, and are usually jackasses.

always eager to help though, and we'll try not to flame you too bad (at first anyway)

inski

Hi.

Ask all the question you want. But be careful. There are some here that will drag you into rally and you wont be able to get back. ;D

Also, post some pictures of your car, and/or describe it some. We need to know. We're scooby crazy like that.

Evan

yes pics! the car too! ha ha

welcome aboard, theres a tech questions section where many a silly question has been asked. in fact the last issue in there with non-working headlights was solved by just replacing the fuse.
default_wink.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
welcome! if you have internet spelling problems like the rest of us download the newest Firefox browser. It has a spell checker built in.

Now what do you have for a car?

Legacy02

My new car is a 02 legacy,silver,no modes yet (any good ideas ?)I love everything about it,it's got style.pics will come later.I don't mind being picked on if you don't,I have a great sense of humor and not easily offended

bubba suby

welcome to the crew!! We all have a love for subys looks like you do too. Good to here there are girls getting more and more into the sports part of the gig. Well hope you in joy the fun and excitement. ;D >
default_biggrin.png

Blue GT

yes pics! the car too! ha ha

welcome aboard, theres a tech questions section where many a silly question has been asked. in fact the last issue in there with non-working headlights was solved by just replacing the fuse.

Latest posts

Back