new in poland

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
picked up my 05 wrx about 2 weeks ago and i love it 

i drove by this at about 50 saw it and had to have it 

and of course my car my truck and the wifes car 

CAI,turbo back exhaust with catless up pipe,tactrix cable and quad gauge pillar pod all got ordered this week lol 

i already have 3 digital gauges oil pressure,boost and volts still need a wideband 

Marino

I <3 BOOST
nice rex man, welcome! you will love the extra power with a turbo back exhaust and catless uppipe! worth every penny

Last edited by a moderator:

xxnightraven73x

thanks guys ...yeah im on one of the other forums too 

ill def be wrenching on it next sunday (my only day off) as it looks like everything will be in this week 

i love the power it has but feel that its pretty conservative and bottled up the way it is ..not sure yet but ive been debating a short shifter and a RFL bov 

xxnightraven73x

Thanks ... I've seen a few around ... hell one guy took out my mail box last winter with a wagon lol

I work in auburn so I'm always on the road

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Welcome
default_smile.png
I live in Auburn so im sure you will see me. Dont be afraid to wave
default_smile.png

xxnightraven73x

I'm sure I've been seeing quite a few around ... looking like Sunday will be my wrench and tune day .. I'm constantly working on cars in my garage so it'll be a normal day around my place lol ...

xxnightraven73x

started messing with flash tuning def loving it loaded up a pretty safe map and feels great over the stock map .wideband is sitting here waiting for the exhaust to be delivered so i can weld the o2 bung into the downpipe

looking like a busy day here sunday .. installing the full exhaust with up pipe,wiring up the wideband then the fun stuff ... logging and testing and tuning  

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Sounds like you understand the need for tuning which is good with those mods, tuned a few cars in the past?

xxnightraven73x

had a stealth rt/tt before this but the tuning was pretty simple with a MAF-T 

pretty happy with it right now 3" intake,3" turbo back fully catless,quad pillar pod with digital gauges(boost,wideband,oil pressure and volts) and torqued performance stage 2 tune .. going to swap out the stock EBCS for a mac valve and tweak the tune since im still boosting pretty low for what i have done .. eric said we already maxxed my stocker 

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
had a stealth rt/tt before this but the tuning was pretty simple with a MAF-T 

pretty happy with it right now 3" intake,3" turbo back fully catless,quad pillar pod with digital gauges(boost,wideband,oil pressure and volts) and torqued performance stage 2 tune .. going to swap out the stock EBCS for a mac valve and tweak the tune since im still boosting pretty low for what i have done .. eric said we already maxxed my stocker 
Sounds like a good plan, what are you running for boost right now?

xxnightraven73x

Right now most I've seen out of it seems to be 14-16 and Eric said that's about it for the stock ebcs so I went ahead and got a Mac valve coming to see what he can really do with it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back