New in town

brochu2ryan

hey guys whats up im Ryan I just joined this site last night looking to meet some new peeps round here. i just moved up here from NH bout a week ago I got a 2004 Subaru WRX with Sti mods done to it. I got an HKS blow off valve and pushing about 8 lbs. of boost I go an adjustable wastegate but don't want to touch it until I pick up a boost guage...I got a car club already statrted with a couple of friends of mine we call ourselves North East tunerz check my profile out for pics we got a couple of subarus 1 nice Sti with a whole stage 2 conversion done to it it kicks ass!!! We got a 20th anniversery VW GTI but anyway def look foward to meeting some of you guys just got my subi bout 3 months ago and i don't know a whole lot about it maybe you guys should teach me show me how to do some mods to it thanks a lot L8r...Ryan Lewiston Maine

Ry 1.jpg

ry2.jpg

ry 3.jpg

ry 4.jpg

ry20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brochu2ryan

Hey new in town looking to hook up for a drive with some new people i just moved up here from rochester nh to start over i have and 04 wrx with sti mods check it out in my profile i got pics...anywya new to this site thanks to spinmastert and i hope to meet some new friends that know more about my car than i do would like to learn how to do mods any help???please???

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
O jesus. Alright lets start from the begining. First get rid of that hks bov its horrible for our cars.(even though it sounds awesome) Second put down the wastegate adjuster but you should get a boost gauge. Get yourself a catless downpipe or catted if you prefer to save the trees and either a cobb accessport or an open source reflash on your ecu. Either of which any of us can explain in further detail.

Whats this car club stuff all about?

GClark

Welcome! Have you cleared your headlites yet? Free and looks good. A rear sway bar will make you corner soo much better, its about 150 for a bigger new one. A new turbo back exhaust will boost power, but Id start with a cat back. Check out NASIOC.com for a lot of ideas...

New rims and tint would set off you car too
default_woohoo.gif

brochu2ryan

its a car club of mine called North East Tunerz just a bunch of friends we got together around about december of last year I only got pics of a couple of us but we got about 20 cars right now we are sponsored by kevins graphics, todds touch, and audio experts out of Somersworth NH

brochu2ryan

All these parts sound fantastic man but gotta find work first just moved here from NH bout a week ago but you know how it is when your broke got to make the paper to spend it n e one know of n e positions o could apply for????

TheNailman

Warcock
you might have some luck talking to subarude, he is a good source for subie parts. will give you a fair price too.

brochu2ryan

I havn't cleared my headlights yet one is clear one has a lot of fog on it i tried that hefty headlight cleaner didn't work that great though

brochu2ryan

Anyone want to give me a call though do a drive sometime maybe come down to NH for a show or two meet some of my club we go to amature drags at New England dragway every week so give me a holla 603-834-5543

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
You will see me at NED when my car is working. Which is not very often. Just holla at a black sti that says vtec-yo on the plates. Catch u on the flip side mang.

Kristof

Banned
yeah i have a new dark grey sti with nh plates give me a beep if you see me around town. ill be the guy with the groceries in the back doing 60 in a 30 lol

Latest posts

Back