nefr2010--37Web.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • nefr2010--156Web.jpg
    nefr2010--156Web.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 0

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
welcome!

did you take any pictures of the sweep team?

That would be Myself, Brighton, and TyTy

Ty Ty

default_additional_unamused.gif

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Pastrana, pah! he done quitted rallyin and went down ta NASCAR so he don't got to turn right no more. we seen enuff pitchers of him to last for years. (j/k, j/k)

real hero in your posted shots is pastrana's head wrench, Komar

there were several Maine teams running NEFR, most all of em with Mainely Subaru members either driving codriving or crewing. lessee some pitcher of them guys!

cars #110, #689, #900, #779 if I missed some then somebody pitch in with more nummahs I mean numbahs

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Any new pics are good pics! Ha, thinking about that time it was dust and hot. Now it snowing like he'll an cold. Can not wait until 2011!

Ty Ty

Any new pics are good pics! Ha, thinking about that time it was dust and hot. Now it snowing like he'll an cold. Can not wait until 2011!
We could go out and have a Sweep party right now! I'm sure there's plenty of people off in the twiggies today.

jmacfoto

Hey thanks for the comments I do have a lot of pics the pastrana ones just happen to be the first ones I took. I wanted to upload more and I will try again tonight. Thanks again ps I will look for the local guys

jmacfoto

Thanks last year was my first year up to the races.

Any of you going to the race a Mt. Washington rally there putting on this year.?

jbskidude

Pastrana, pah! he done quitted rallyin and went down ta NASCAR so he don't got to turn right no more. we seen enuff pitchers of him to last for years. (j/k, j/k)

real hero in your posted shots is pastrana's head wrench, Komar

there were several Maine teams running NEFR, most all of em with Mainely Subaru members either driving codriving or crewing. lessee some pitcher of them guys!

cars #110, #689, #900, #779 if I missed some then somebody pitch in with more nummahs I mean numbahs

car 313 Ed McNelly/ Jamie Beliveau also

jmacfoto

Sorry all

I looked for the images but did not get any with the# or sweep team.

As you know it was very dusty so I did not take as many as I would like plus being there my first time I really did not prepare for all that dust.

I will be out there this year. Look very much forward to it.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
being there my first time I really did not prepare for all that dust.

I will be out there this year. Look very much forward to it.
pack plenty of canned air, plus a rain cover to slip over the camera once the car passes and the dust cloud moves in for the kill!

get ready for rain, mud, dust, flies. you NEED a big umbrella out there. pack more canned air.

and did I mention make sure to have canned air.

Latest posts

Back