New Member here with some eye candy from last years NEFR

jmacfoto

Thanks for the info have all that stuff but never brought with me. packing light I guess is not always the answer. this year I would like to research the best areas to photograph any suggestions? I heard concord pond run has a nice corner drop!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Thanks for the info have all that stuff but never brought with me. packing light I guess is not always the answer. this year I would like to research the best areas to photograph any suggestions? I heard concord pond run has a nice corner drop!
My sisters shot at both the last two years of NEFR.

Do both days. Concord pond is sick, but it gets dark fast, so unless you got the right gear its tough. She's made do with just a lense cloth for the dirt. Her process is snap pics then cover the camera when the dirt cloud hits.

A lot of the "money shots" come from the mexico rec park jump and from the fish pond stages on day 2.

Here's her portfolio: http://angelafouquette.viewbook.com/

jmacfoto

Thanks for the info I plan on spending all the days of the racing up there. Last year I could only get up to the last day

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
concord pond has a bit of a jump. But if you want to do that stage you are limited on your earlier stages.

HR radness

His royal radness
Pastrana, pah! he done quitted rallyin and went down ta NASCAR so he don't got to turn right no more. we seen enuff pitchers of him to last for years. (j/k, j/k)

real hero in your posted shots is pastrana's head wrench, Komar

there were several Maine teams running NEFR, most all of em with Mainely Subaru members either driving codriving or crewing. lessee some pitcher of them guys!

cars #110, #689, #900, #779 if I missed some then somebody pitch in with more nummahs I mean numbahs

I'm having a hard time with "hero" and "komar" since he's more than a bit of a Dick

jmacfoto

Hey hey I don't want this post turning into a little argument. I'm sure there's other forms for that crap out there

Latest posts

Back