New owner

SAINT95

New member been for a month or so. I own a 1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD 5 speed. I currently am working on making it a better car. I KYB GR2 struts 07 STI springs, 97 Outback Sport hood, 05 RS wheels and 05 stock exhaust from the cat back with a APEX muffler, cold air intake, front strut bar, speaker are Polk audio Kenwood Excelon DDX-8017 head unit, new carpet.

Future plans 2.0T swap or 2.5, rear from drums to disc, paint, tail lights, spoiler off a 01 RS, headlights, grill, horns, fog lights, and installing the rest of my sound system.

I also own a 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen one of less than 3000 made. It has a cold air intake. Nothing else as of now soon to have more.

GClark

Welcome, I'll keep in eye out for you around Lewiston. Let me know if you need a hand with anything. Or need help fending off vdubs
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SAINT95

Welcome, I'll keep in eye out for you around Lewiston. Let me know if you need a hand with anything. Or need help fending off vdubs
default_wink.png
when the Saab is running not even stock STI's up to 07 can keep up so if the subie can't the saab will.

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Post some pics of your cars! I had a saab 900t for a couple months, it fell victim to terrible body rust before I could really mod it. Still have a soft spot for Saabs, some day I'll own another.

Latest posts

Back