New to (almost) everything

ddaiii

Hey all. I'm new to this forum as well as Maine and my 2015 WRX. The only thing I'm not new to is Subaru -- I drove my brother's Outback throughout high school. I've spent quite a bit of time driving around Maine to take in the scenery and to finish up my break-in on backroads and happened to hit the 1000-mile mark last night. I am potentially planning on installing mud flaps and maybe exterior light upgrades but have nothing set in stone yet. I will be moving into my new place in Brunswick with some coworkers this weekend and hope to be able to meet some of you guys through meets or just on the road.

Happy driving!

Derek

Welcome, there is starting to be quite a few of us in the area. If you have seen a silver BRZ(now with a GrimmSpeed window banner) around that would be me.

ddaiii

Went to school in St. Louis but was originally from the Bay Area (California). I haven't had the chance to take good pictures of it yet since it's been dirty since I've had it and won't get the chance to wash and detail it for at least a couple more weeks but I will try to get some pictures by the end of the month.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah this was in Brunswick, but you would have been coming from the direction of Harpswell on rt 24. It probably was you. I was driving a big orange bucket truck.

Latest posts

Back