new to forum (SRT4)

ChadSRT

hey everyone i have a yellow srt4 ( so i hope we can put our differances aside:roflmao:) i was at mixers last night and parked next to a couple subarus in D&Ds and they were so kind to leave a card so figured i would check it out...i have seen a bunch of you driving around the lewiston auburn area
default_additional_sillylol.gif

GClark

Welcome! Do you have the yellow neon with the blue rims by any chance?

And were you in Lewiston yesterday around 6?

therussiann

u got carded i think that's prooty funny its nice to see good ppl on dif cars... me im a dick i would card any1 and evry1 if i had the cards just to see ppl's reaction i bet the ppl that carded proly thought it was kinda funny but its cool that u came to the forum and posted hats of to u man SRT4 ( do not like the look to round for me honestly )

Stein

Stein
I have to admit, driving without my glasses I have mistaken Neons in the distance for Bugeyes before

Welcome!

SUBARUDE

welcome i see your car a lot to usually sitting over in the shopnsave parking lot hope to see you at one of our meets

rallyxi

Welcome, SRT-4s are the only neon I would own...they are so fun!

Nate..stop driving without your glasses ;-P

I have to admit, driving without my glasses I have mistaken Neons in the distance for Bugeyes before
Welcome!

Stein

Stein
default_smile.png

I don't really need them, but I can't read signs too far away.

And of course they help when trying to spot other MS members.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I saw you at new england drag the other night I believe. Unless someone else has a yellow srt4 with blue rims around here. I wasnt racing but I was hanging out in the staging area with the bikers.

ChadSRT

Welcome! Do you have the yellow neon with the blue rims by any chance?

And were you in Lewiston yesterday around 6?
:wavey:yup that's me. Ya i did the blue rims kinda to be funny and posted them on the srtforum. its fun to get them riled up they get so angry:lol:

ChadSRT

I saw you at new england drag the other night I believe. Unless someone else has a yellow srt4 with blue rims around here. I wasnt racing but I was hanging out in the staging area with the bikers.
yea that was me...i saw your car, you have the vtech yo plate right?

ChadSRT

What were you running for times?
it was my first time running after installing my 2step so i was trying to get my launches down but it was hurting me more then helping but i went 13.7 @ 104

ChadSRT

welcome i see your car a lot to usually sitting over in the shopnsave parking lot hope to see you at one of our meets
ya im always around town i usually meet up with my g/f at shopnsave that's why its there

Latest posts

Back