New to forum

Patrick

Hey everyone my name is Patrick I decided to sign up for this forum cause while I was home in Maine visiting I ended up getting two business cards for this site, one was left under my wiper while I was at the Auburn mall, another was given to me by a guy driving a gold forrester XT. I dont really live in Maine anymore. I live in Savannah GA but I do plan on comming back here once I am out of the military in the next 3 years. I never knew Maine had such a big subaru following. I would really like to get involved when I move back up here.

Jimbo

Welcome
default_smile.png
Tagged twice, eh? You must have a sweet whip.

Got any pics of that badboy to share?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Welcome aboard Patrick. You could be anywhere in the world and still touch base with us on this site. That way you will not feel like a stranger once you move back
default_smile.png

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Nice a bpm exhaust, that's something you dont see everyday. I used to have a twister mk3.

SUBARUDE

ya that would be me Patrick i ran into you in mechanic falls behind the diner glad to see you join and welcome to the forum
default_additional_ranting.gif

TheNailman

Warcock
yea he has a pretty nice car. i tagged ya at the auburn mall
default_cool.png
, hung outside for a bit drinkin mah coffee, but had an appointment to keep at evergreen.

post pics !

Patrick

Alright guys I'll take some pics for ya'll today and post them later tonight. I'm actually in Virginia for the day I'm on my way back to Georgia.

Latest posts

Back