New to Maine but not to Subaru!

turbowgn

Just moved to Sanford from Connecticut. I was part of the local forums and some events down there (CTsubie). I used to live up In Caribou a few years back but got married this year down in Connecticut and the wife and I moved here to Sanford where she is from. I've owned a few Subaru's and my current is by far my favorite. It's a 99 Impreza Outback sport with 195,xxx miles, 5 speed with the powerless (although reliable) 2.2. I've done some work to it since I bought it earlier this year, but I will leave that stuff for my members journal. I however will post a teaser pic. 

Welcome, looks like a very clean OBS. Keep the body good and it will last many engines. Well, it might be the engine will last many cars but it is all the same.

turbowgn

Welcome, looks like a very clean OBS. Keep the body good and it will last many engines. Well, it might be the engine will last many cars but it is all the same.
Thanks! Yeah the body is pretty clean, not bad for a 14 year old car with original paint. It has a tiny bit of rust forming which I need to take care of soon, and a few small dents and dings that are hardly noticeable. My main focus will be getting it through Maine inspection, Ill need to raise it back up and swap the wheels from my wifes Subaru on so it will pass. 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Welcome to the club
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back