New to Mainely Subaru

PAWRX

hey, 2 weeks ago, I was out to dinner and found a mainely subaru business card on my windshield, and here I am. Let me know if you guys hit up any events, or gather up for a ride.

ps.. I'm looking for a clean garage that specializes in aftermarket additions to subaru's. New to the area. let me know

Stein

Stein
Welcome!

From what I can tell, there's a group drive in the works. Not sure if Carter's thread was just to judge interest or if it was to actually do something
default_cheerleader.gif

Nate

Founding Father
first on all..... welcome! think you will enjoy it here.

what area are you from???

we have a vendor here with "a clean garage that specializes in aftermarket additions to subaru's". check out M&A auto.

wzrd

Welcome:cool: not knowing exactly what your looking for in a shop,i would start with evergreen subaru .They have done all my service work and modifications on my 06 wrx and have a great service /parts dept.
default_cheerleader.gif

GClark

Welcome! M & A in Lisbon are great! They do an awesome job oneverything they have done for me so far. Same with evergreen, Joel(the manager?) in the parts and service department is an extremly helpful guy when it comes to scoobys!

How bouts some pics of the cah?

b13-t

welcome! M&A as well! very good guys, and awesome work! also, NEAD in Casco has done a lot with subaru's, they have a bugeye there right now. They also did a lot of work on greg's (Stixxx) car.. either option will yield great results!

Latest posts

Back