New to Subarus and Site

MuddyWRX

Just wanted to stop in and say hi, I just traded in my 2009 JK for a 2011 WRX premium in WRB. Im a jeep guy, but Its nice to be back in something with good gas mileage, and so far Im enjoying the ride immensly. Im always somewhere between Farmington, Rumford, or Kingfield. Can't wait for the warranty to be up so I can see what mods will do to this thing.

Stein

Stein
Congrats on the purchase!

My cousin drives a lifted F150 but he's looking at the new 2011 STI...

MuddyWRX

Thanks for the welcome
default_dry.png

I only have crappy cell phone pics so far, maybe get some better ones this weekend after I wash it.

1201101604b.jpg

1201101604a.jpg

And here is my other project, it's almost complete and should be done well before I can mod the WRX.

103_1097.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
welcome! I am a jeep and suby guy myself, always bounced between them. Im around Farmington, live in wilton, hope to see you on the roads!

MuddyWRX

Thanks for the compliments, looking forward to seeing some of you around, the subi world is a whole new one for me to explore!

MuddyWRX

well, you wont be seeing me much anymore :/
It happens, any vehicle can be replaced. And sometimes a clean slate lets you start over with a little more knowledge and fewer mistakes when modifying. Assuming you get another one.

AiRX

Welcome to MS! You picked a good one there. They are impressive out of the box. You'll never stop modifying, it's addictive!

MuddyWRX

Thanks, and yeah it looks like a slippery downhill slope with these. Fortunately with the jeeps, Im used to it. Ive had the car for 2 weeks and Im already looking for mods to do that don't involve crawling around in the mud and snow.

Do short shifters really improve the feel of the shifter enough to make them a worthwhile mod?

Latest posts

Back