(NH) 2000 Subaru Impreza RS SRP

apkarian100

Vendor
I have for sale a 2000 Subaru Impreza RS. It has a 5 speed manual transmission. The odometer reads 140,000. The car is in great shape. The car has power windows, power locks, power steering, cruise control, A/C, ABS, and keyless entry. There is no rust on the body at all! The rear quarter panels were professionally redone last year and it looks like new. The clutch was replaced 2 years ago, along with a Z1 performance stainless steel clutch line, and the rear differential and transmission fluids were changed last winter to Subaru Extra-S fluids. The rear brake rotors were replaced 4 months ago with new Hawk HPS rear brake pads. The front brakes were also replace within the last year to Hawk ceramic front brake pads. The heads were rebuilt 2 months ago with upgraded performance Delta 1500 camshafts, upgraded Delta stainless steel nitrated valves, and all new seals. I also replaced the head gaskets with STI head gaskets (for higher compression), new water pump, new thermostat, new timing belt, new timing belt pulleys. Less than 5k miles on all recent engine repairs. The engine should run for a whole lot longer, no problems. All the other necessary maintenance has been performed on this car as well. For other goodies, the car has a bigger WRX rear sway bar and a Ganzflow intake. This car has been taken very good care of and I have babied it for as long as I've owned it. The car also comes with 2 sets of wheels: the wheels on the car now and a set of black 2002 WRX alloys with General Altimax Artic snow tires, they have only been used for 3 months, plenty of tread left.

Please note, the can style muffler is currently not on the car. I put the stock exhaust back on.

I'm looking for $5995 OBO for the car.

dsc0088.jpg

v1_galleries_555_3cf96590ff_3414_1024.jpg

dsc0084.jpg

DSC04430.jpg

PM me if interested.

Thank You

I'm looking for Sold for the car.

dsc0088.jpg

v1_galleries_555_3cf96590ff_3414_1024.jpg

dsc0084.jpg

DSC04430.jpg

PM me if interested.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

WRXav8r

Selling it? Why? I have seen this car, pictures represent condition.... very nice. It's down here in my neck of the woods.

Did you install those SS brake lines on it?

apkarian100

Vendor
I'm in Concord and Manchester quite a lot. I could possibly meet in Portsmouth. PM me if you're interested.

man, you're a long way from me. .....make it down boston way ever? very interested.

apkarian100

Vendor
I'm looking to go a different direction. I have not install the SS lines yet.

Selling it? Why? I have seen this car, pictures represent condition.... very nice. It's down here in my neck of the woods.
Did you install those SS brake lines on it?

Latest posts

Back