No,I didn't buy an S2000.....

Car Whore

....but I did buy this! ;D ;D ;D ;D

a9c849be49c6a15325cd46c0a4d9c9230_large.jpg

3b980ee8e3b35d9bc74dd3d0a99838760_large.jpg

d40cf1c765ffdfc0455a8078586ce37e0_large.jpg

d096c3bffff34f787e8d9d5ad62c03960_large.jpg

cabf144ffd25c243b1f84273d7a9c8990_large.jpg

1995 M3,black on black leather with "Vader" sports seats,AC Schnitzer suspension, front and rear strut braces,performance chip (not sure if it's Schnitzer or not yet), cold air intake,catback exhaust,new Kumho SPT tires,160k miles but engine has 92k on it (owner's son drove it and "money-shifted" into 1st instead of 3rd)......I am in love.

The lady I bought it from was very nice, but was the second owner and wasn't exactly sure on the performance parts. She just said it had the AC Schnitzer Performance Package on it. It had a Schnitzer badge on the trunk (that I've removed already), and the strut braces and exhaust are Schnitzer,but the intake is an Autothority piece,and I'm not sure on the chip yet. I guess the Schnitzer chip is rare in the US, so I've been told it's more likely a Dinan or Conforti from Bavarian Autosport or Turner Motorsports. Whatever it is, it works! DAMN!! This car pulls,and sounds amazing.

I took a look under the car, and could see Bilsteins, but I'm not sure on the springs. It sits really low. I have to be careful driving it, but the ride isn't that bad. I need to fix a couple of stupid little electrical things like the passenger door not unlocking with the central locking system,and the driver's window doing weird things when I try to put it up, but otherwise it is in great shape. I'm still amazed that I actually own this car!

Car Whore

I hate you.... I want that exact car in a bad bad way.
Dude, I'm telling you..you NEED one of these. Torque everywhere, and it pulls hard to redline. The sound goes from a really deep growl, to a sort-of VR6-like warble, into an F1 scream around 6800rpm to 7000rpm. And then you have the handling, which is basically flawless. I can't believe how much traction it has for a RWD car, either.

patsti

NitrousFed
ok so now that ya have an m3 ya gotta turbo the piss out of it that car can make more power then ya know we are talking 30psi on a gt 35r and not so much lag.

Car Whore

My gosh. Where did you find that?? How lucky are you...
default_smile.png
Gardiner. I was driving all the way to Ellsworth to look at a yellow S2000 when I stopped in Gardiner and saw it. I drove it and that was that. I really didn't want a yellow car,anyways. ;D

akinaspeedstar

haha come to think of it i know a guy who wanted that car. he told me about it and i was scheming on a way to get it. way to save us the time and money
default_wink.png

i still want a ride though!

inski

8) Hope you like it. that's a hell of a car. 8)

Hope it treats you well.

So, can I borrow the Miata? Just want to take Momma out for ice cream. Monday evening is good. ;D

Latest posts

Back