no more subie..

Devon

I was following my friend tonight on a dirt road.. he was going 100, i was going around 70. I lost control and rolled four times. My cars totaled. My hands are all scraped up and i have some bad bruising on my head... fml. I had full coverage but we were still paying for the loan from evergreen.

so yup. I was being stupid and now I'm effed.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I am glad you are ok.

But I am also glad you realized that what you and your friend were doing was extremely stupid.

Stein

Stein
D:

Glad you're OK! Don't forget to get checked out for anything that could show in the next few days (head/back injuries and the like).

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
brain bleed/swelling....
ouch.

that can happen.

if you realize some memory skips randomly.. go get checked.

it happened to me after a wreck. the net and its repeating (I am net everyday, watch the recycles come and go).. that really played some tricks, and that's when I caught on. sneaky injury.

Devon

ouch.

that can happen.

if you realize some memory skips randomly.. go get checked.

it happened to me after a wreck. the net and its repeating (I am net everyday, watch the recycles come and go).. that really played some tricks, and that's when I caught on. sneaky injury.

I'm kinda nervous about that, I'm trying to stay awake right now. My head hurts so bad and i keep getting dizzy. My roof caved in.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm kinda nervous about that, I'm trying to stay awake right now. My head hurts so bad and i keep getting dizzy. My roof caved in.
Please seek medical attention if you haven't been cleared by a doctor already.

My scoob-dolences on the loss of your ride.

We've all done stupid stuff before...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rallytech14

damn :/ im so sorry, that sucks hard. i kinda know how you feel, my wreck wasn't nearly as bad though

at least your ok, definitely go to the doctors though. head trauma can be very dangerous.

just remember what people always kept telling me, even though i never believed them haha. but its just a car, it can be replaced.

Devon

I totally climbed back into my car to find my camera and phone... but both are missing. So is my radio? It popped off and is in a field somewhere. I've had a concussion before and just waited it out and I was fine.

andddd i know... its just a car =/ But i didn't deserve it in the first place and that's whats so crappy..

GClark

Bummer! Glad you are okay, cars can be replaced, you can't be.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kati

awww that's awful.
default_biggrin.png
Glad you were able to still post about it and we weren't reading about you in the Sun Journal's obituaries. Good to hear that it was a lesson learned though. Hope you have a safe recovery from this trauma.

Matt

We don't need another memorial drive because you never woke up. Get checked out!!!!!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Go get checked out so we can have a drive to celebrate your survival!

Devon

1206100900c2.jpg

1206100900a-Copy.jpg

1206100859.jpg

1206100901a.jpg

I went back today to find my stuff.. The faceplate on my radio popped off and is nowhere to be found... and my phone is mia.

My car is sitting next to madisons, the kid who died last month doing the same thing. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt.. I was. This really sucks. My friend was in the car as well and not even five seconds before we rolled I asked her if she was wearing it. She only wears it in my car because i make her. I'm so thankful for everything.

oh and i woke up. so i'm good. but i gots this nastyyy bruise lol.

1206101014.jpg

Latest posts

Back