non-car related: MAXX sunglasses

HR radness

His royal radness
For most of my life sunglasses have been a necessity given how much I use them in the cockpit, so I have quite a bit of experience with different brands. I started with Ray-ban's back in the eighties, then to Serengeti and then for the last ten years Oakley. All are good quality sunglasses but all have the same thing in common, the high price tag. I lose or break one pair per year or even more recently so I needed a change. I absolutely need a pair with good optical quality so I shun the wal-mart specials, blu-blocker, etc, so I was pleasantly surprised when I was introduced to MAXX sunglasses by a fellow pilot.

These shades are FANTASTIC. The lenses are very good optical quality, they work well in both bright and low-light. The lenses are UV400 compliant and shatter resistant,. All of this for 19.95!

I purchased two pairs then decided to become an official retailer, so I would like to offer them to my fellow MS members.

Please check them out, I already have many styles in stock, anything I don't have I can get. FREE shipping for MS members.

www.maxxsunglasses.com

maxx-cinco-hd-sport-sunglasses.jpg

LGHT SBR

I'm interested for $20. I would like a pair with the black frame shown above. How do I go about payment, etc.? Send me me a PM and let me know, thanks!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I still can't find it with a search on facebook. I don't know what the deal is unless you have it under a different name or something.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
that link doesn't work so smoothly on mobile. I have 'liked' the page, but I can't find it again once on facebook.

HR radness

His royal radness
Other people have had the same problem. It may be a mobile thing. I'll work on it, thanks for the heads up

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Can't find you through the search on the non mobile site either. Make sure in the settings it is set to published and public. You can set the page to be searchable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Done. I'll be in Auburn this weekend if you want to swing by, otherwise just pop'em in the mail!

Thank you, Her Royal Radness!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back